We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dawson City in October?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Topic
Dawson City in October?

Apologies for reposting - I didn't realize I was in Whitehorse forum when I posted the first time and found no way to edit or delete the other post...

We are planning a trip to Yukon and NWT for early October by air, to view the aurora and experience the arctic area a bit. The major stops would be Whitehorse, Dawson City, Inuvik and Yellowknife. While it seems that there are plenty to do in all the other places, it seems we have very limited choices of activities for 2 days in Dawson City without a car... The day trips are either for summer or winter...

Are there any suggestions? Is it a bad idea to go there in October?

Thanks a lot!

1. Re: Dawson City in October?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 29, 2014