We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alaska - Advice on what to see?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
115 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Alaska - Advice on what to see?

Hi, Thank you in anticipation for your good advice. We have not travelled to Alaska before and are not sure what is significant to see there. An idea was to take a cruise up the coast and then get off the ship and see the sights. Any suggestions? I had an idea to take a sledge ride with huskies but do not know whether it is possible or not. I was thinking there might be snow or what is there to see in Alaska? Or maybe a visit to a National Park? The trip up the coast in the ship would be very interesting as well. Any ideas? Thank you again. MM

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
16,620 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alaska - Advice on what to see?

You've posted in the Yukon forum, which is a territory of Canada. Alaska is in the United States, and the forum for travel there is here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g28923-i349-Alaska…

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
115 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Alaska - Advice on what to see?

Thank you for your advice. I tried to get into the Alaska forum but did not have success. It did not show up. I am not knowledgeable about the USA or the Canadian part of the world. Thank you again, I will try your link which does go into the Alaska area.

3. Re: Alaska - Advice on what to see?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, May 14, 2014