We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saskatoon City Bus

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Saskatoon City Bus

I will be moving to Saskatoon in a couple weeks and can't seem to find anywhere online about city transit. I know the city centre has bus routes. What I'm wondering is if Warman or Martensville have busses that run into the city? If so, are they quite regular? Cost? If anyone actually uses them are they accurate and timely? Thanks in advance for the information.

3 replies to this topic
Ottawa, ON
Level Contributor
2,451 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saskatoon City Bus

It`s easy enough to find Saskatoon transit information. saskatoon.ca/DEPARTMENTS/…default.aspx

It doesn`t appear that they serve those two communities, but Saskatchewan Transportation Company does, infrequently, http://www.stcbus.com/home.aspx

Haven`t lived in Saskatoon in years, so can`t give any actual use information, but hope this is a start until a local comes along.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saskatoon City Bus

There is no city transit to Martensville or Warman. If you dont have a car, you would need to find a carpool or ride share to get to the city. Saskatchewan Transit (Greyhound), would not be a feasible option for daily transport.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
767 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Saskatoon City Bus

does not sound too encouraging...

Reply to: Saskatoon City Bus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted