We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saskatoon Tower - A good place/area to live in?

Halifax, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Saskatoon Tower - A good place/area to live in?

Hi guys,

I'm about to move to Saskatoon. I have booked an apartment for rent in the Sasktoon Tower.

I just wanted to ask all those people who live in Saskatoon, if it's a good area/building to live? I've heard a lot of rumors about crime and violence in parts of Saskatoon. I'm very confused and a little bit scared. I'm moving with my family.

Looking forward to your responses.

Thanks

Sim

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
19,436 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saskatoon Tower - A good place/area to live in?

Hi Sim and welcome to the TripAdvisor forums! Unfortunately, since your query is related to re-location and not travel, and is beyond the scope of these forums, it will be removed. If you want more details on the forum guidelines, click on the "read our community guidelines" link immediately to the top right of the edit box. I would suggest looking for a forum/website for Saskatoon residents.

Good luck with the move!

2. Re: Saskatoon Tower - A good place/area to live in?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:56 am, August 19, 2013