We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need help finding a Chinese buffet

Medicine Hat, Canada
Level Contributor
144 posts
262 reviews
Save Topic
I need help finding a Chinese buffet

I will be in Saskatoon this weekend for a wedding and I would like some recommendations on a good Chinese buffet restaurant. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I need help finding a Chinese buffet

We have been to the Great Buffet of China on 22nd St W - it's relatively close to downtown. They have a large selection of Asian dishes to choose from along with the standard buffet fare.

Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I need help finding a Chinese buffet

Hmm. That's a good question. There are a few good dim sum options, especially on weekends. There is another discussion on the Saskatchewan forum about them. Some of the favourites include the Mandarin, Genesis, and Yip Hong's. All are fairly central.

If you are looking for Chinese buffet (usually Canadian Chinese food in Saskatoon), then you would more likely be heading for the suburbs and industrial areas. There are one or two in the 51st Street area and some more on Circle Drive North, although I can't speak for the food.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but I hope this at least points you in the right direction.

Medicine Hat, Canada
Level Contributor
144 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I need help finding a Chinese buffet

Thanks for the info everyone. I am looking forward to a great weekend Saskatoon.

4. Re: I need help finding a Chinese buffet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 17, 2010