We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Work Sponsorship

Which Saskatoon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mao
Manila, Philippines
1 post
Save Topic
Work Sponsorship

Hi, I am from Manila Philippines. I am currently seeking work sponsorship ( arranged employment offer) from Saskatoon or Regina offices for migration. I believe these are two major cities in Saskatchewan. I have seen Ontario/Toronto and Vancouver/ Victoria and they are all nice places to live and work. Is saskatoon and Regina, similar to vancouver or Toronto?

I am an Accounting major, MBA and a CPA here in my country. I am currently a Senior Finance Officer in one of the major real property developer here in the Philippines.

If anyone is interested to offer me a job in Sask or Regina, pls. replay to this email. i will be checking it from time to time.

Thank you and hope to hear some good news.

Sincerely,

Deg

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
81 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Work Sponsorship

Saskatoon and Regina are very much smaller than Vancouver or Toronto. We do not even come close to those cities for property development. In fact in recent years there have been floods of people leaving the province to find work elsewhere.

On a more positive note: Now that we have opened a new Syncrotron in Saskatoon, we may have more people moving into Saskatchewan!