We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels between Swift Current and Medicine Hat?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotels between Swift Current and Medicine Hat?

We're going to be driving from Winnipeg to Banff, and the first day we'd like to get as far as possible. I'd like to get past Swift Current, but I don't think we'll make it as far as Medicine Hat. Are there any towns with a hotel or motel in between? I'm not sure how big these towns are, but maybe in Maple Creek or Gull Lake?

Mentioned in this post
Winnipeg
Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada
Banff
Banff
Banff National Park, Canada
Swift Current
Swift Current
Saskatchewan, Canada
Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
164 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels between Swift Current and Medicine Hat?

I see this is an old post, but thought I'd add my 2 cents, just in case!

Swift Current is only 2 hrs from Medicine Hat. Personally, I would stay in one of those cities. Medicine Hat has a lot more amenities, but Swift Current would certainly be more than adequate for a hotel stay and breakfast.

Maple Creek has around 2000 population, so you would likely find better lodging in SC or MH.

Hope that helps!

Mentioned in this post
Swift Current
Swift Current
Saskatchewan, Canada
2. Re: Hotels between Swift Current and Medicine Hat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, September 01, 2009