We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary input, please

Which Tadoussac hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winston Salem...
Level Contributor
150 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary input, please

I have also posted this question on the general Quebec forum, so please excuse the duplication. I didn't know if I might receive different views from this forum.

My husband and I will be visiting Quebec September 25-October 5. This is my tentative itinerary, but I'm stuck at the end of it and need assistance:

Sept 25-29 Quebec City

Sept 29 rent car, Montmorency Falls & Ile d'Orleans (night in Ile d'Orleans?)

Sept 30 St. Anne Beaupre, Canyon St. Anne/gorge, Baie St. Paul

Oct 1 Baie St. Paul, Ile aux Coudres, La Malbaie

We want to do a whale watching tour out of Tadoussac, but it leaves about 9am (needing to arrive by 8:15). Should we get up early to make the tour on Oct 2 or drive to Tadoussac, spend the night, then do it the morning of the 3?

After than, I'm stymied. I'd hoped to do a fjord cruise, but I can't find any companies offering them in early October. That said, we aren't committed to travelling in a counter clockwise direction.

Also, am I allowing too much or not enough time for the first days? Anything we should see that isn't listed? Too much time in QC?

Last year we did something similar to this in Ireland for 2 weeks and it was bliss. The folks on the Ireland forum were so incredibly helpful in tweaking my itinerary I'm hoping I'll have the same luck this year!

Thanks in advance for your help & advice!

1. Re: Itinerary input, please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 20, 2014