We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tadoussac cruises

Plattsburgh, New...
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Tadoussac cruises

Okay so I followed some advice and looked up cruises in the Fijord- but could only find a French site for any beginning before July 1. Any suggestions?

Montreal
Level Contributor
4,931 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tadoussac cruises

I remember being there late June one year... and it was freezing ... So, I'm not surprised if the season doesn't start before July 1st....

Rimouski, Canada
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tadoussac cruises

Hi there,

Cruises departing from Tadoussac start in June. It might be possible that the suppliers you found didn't start until July. But, is it really to visit the Fjord OR go whale watching in the St.Lawrence?

You can check this site for a list of different cruises available here: quebecmaritime.ca/en/…

Now, I do recommend very warm clothes because it can get very chilly on the St.Lawrence. Depending on the type of boat you're taking, plan extra clothes...just in case!

Does this answer your questions?

Mentioned in this post
Tadoussac
Tadoussac
Quebec, Canada
3. Re: Tadoussac cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 24, 2014