We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap eats

rhode island
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
cheap eats

We will be going to quebec city 10/14,15,16, it would be very helpful if someone could point us in the direction of inexpensive restaurants, cafes, etc. Information about what not to miss would be helpful too. Thanks

Surrey, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Quebec, Montreal, The Netherlands
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap eats

Hi rnri! Welcome to Trip Advisor : )

Your post arrived just as I was typing a lengthy answer to a poster who asked the same question. I guess you might find the info you're looking for in it:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g155033-i134-k8189…

Feel free to come back with more questions if needed.

rhode island
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap eats

Thank you Eirelover for taking the time to respond, we are looking forward to our trip, we will be visiting Quebec city for the first time ,and we are looking forward to going. Thanks again!

Surrey, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Quebec, Montreal, The Netherlands
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap eats

I do hope you like the city, and have a fantastic time up here : P !!

4. Re: cheap eats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 25, 2009