We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Town

Which Quebec City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dalton, Georgia
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Old Town

My wife & I will be in Quebec October 2nd for 5 days, staying at the Auberge Place D' Arms. What are the "must sees" for a short visit? Thanks & Merci.

Montreal
Level Contributor
3,745 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old Town

Check on the green ribbon at the top of this page...." Things to do"...and the most popular are usually the ones that people will recommend you do first.

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Block Island
Level Contributor
4,692 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Old Town

First, you are staying at a great place. Second, simply walking around the old city you'll pretty much run into everything you'll want to see.

JDP

Dalton, Georgia
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Old Town

Merci Josee & JDP .for your suggestions. Good to hear that I'm staying in a great place.

Ron

4. Re: Old Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 06, 2015