We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

$10 set menu/price for lunch for students in Old Quebec????

Ontario
Level Contributor
262 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
$10 set menu/price for lunch for students in Old Quebec????

I am going to Quebec City with two teenagers for one week in August. I have read so many threads/posts thus far (thanks) but am unable to find this answer when searching this forum.

Three years ago I was in Quebec City for a few days with my daughter on her grade 8 field trip. I was assigned to 8 children and we had free time to walk around Quebec City. While looking for a place for lunch we came across an incredible restaurant. It offered indoor/outdoor seating and outside was a sign that said $10 lunch for students (including a large fountain pop). I took all the kids there to eat and we eat had a large portion of food (most of the girls had spaghetti, a large basket of fresh rolls for the table and a large fountain pop each). The staff were incredibly friendly, restaurant spotless and the atmosphere (like all of old quebec) incredible.

I cannot remember the name of this restaurant and dont even know if this offer is even available anymore. Wondering if by chance anyone knows of this restaurant or any that offer similar pricing for students????

btw, we are staying in a condo for the week and planning on eating breakfasts in but eating lunches/dinner out therefore, finding a $10 lunch price for each kid would be great since a large amount of our spending money will be for restaurants.

whitestone, ny
Destination Expert
for Quebec City
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: $10 set menu/price for lunch for students in Old Quebec????

I would try tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g155033-d94…

I know that they are oriented in young groups and your description of the meal make sense at that place.

Ontario
Level Contributor
262 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: $10 set menu/price for lunch for students in Old Quebec????

Thanks for the info. It unfortunately is not the place we were at, but thanks for looking into this for me. I think the place we were at was near a wall that had a huge mural painted on it. Again, this was three years ago. Perhaps the restaurant does not have the $10 offer anymore.

3. Re: $10 set menu/price for lunch for students in Old Quebec????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 10, 2015