We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montmorency Falls by bus

UK
Level Contributor
171 posts
141 reviews
Save Topic
Montmorency Falls by bus

Hi

I've worked out from google that to get to montmorency falls I catch the 800 bus and this takes about 30 mins, the only problem with google is it doesn't say what the stop is called to get off and I know I can ask the driver to let me know when to get off but I've done this before and they always seem to forget.

I've been on the RTC website on my phone but it's in French (which I'm rubbish at) and I can't seem to work out how to change to English on the mobile version.

Do the buses in quebec have the LED screens saying the bus stops like the ones in Ottawa and Toronto?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ontario, Canada
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,181 posts
784 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Montmorency Falls by bus

Apparently the Falls are the end of the line on the 800...

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Montmorency Falls by bus

I looked on the RTC website and you have to take the 800 bus and get off at the "Vachon/Royale" stop, and then it is a 9 minute walk to the top of the fall.

quebec city
Level Contributor
363 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Montmorency Falls by bus

Actually the last stop of bus 800 is at corner of Royale and des Rapides so he won't have to walk that long to get to the Falls. Bus 800 is very easy to ride no transfer straight ahead to your destination. Just ask the driver to let you know when he gets there and enjoy the scenic on top of the Falls as stated above.

UK
Level Contributor
171 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Montmorency Falls by bus

Thanks, I'm going in the morning so hopefully will find it easy!

5. Re: Montmorency Falls by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 09, 2014