We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Days in Montreal and 2 Days in Quebec City

Which Quebec City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
3 posts
Save Topic
3 Days in Montreal and 2 Days in Quebec City

Hi All,

I would appreciate if someone can suggest in making my trip to Quebec Memorable

This is my first time to Canada.

I will be arriving in Montreal on Dec 21(Late) and will be leaving on Dec 27 (Early) ..So i have 5 Days in between

So I'm planning to spend 3 days in Montreal and 2 days in Quebec city.. (I know i cannot cover everything but hope to make best use of available time )

I would appreciate if some one can share there experience with must see places ,must eat restaurants etc and how to get to one place from another and like best places to stay

I appreciate your help and thanks in advance

Thanks

Old Montreal
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 Days in Montreal and 2 Days in Quebec City

Your question is too general. Tastes, interest,age group, budget would be helpful. Start by looking at the TA page for each city to give you an overview.

2. Re: 3 Days in Montreal and 2 Days in Quebec City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 24, 2014