We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Customs

Which Quebec City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hobe Sound...
1 post
Save Topic
Customs

Flying from Quebec to West Palm via Philadelphia. Where do I clear customs?

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
11,645 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Customs

Hello Robin M and welcome on Trip Advisor.

Yup your first post was a bit weird since you were not mentioning flying.

There is an Edit button that appears once you have submitted your text, so if you spot a mistake you have around 1-2 minutes to push the edit button and correct your text. Also you could just come back and give a reply to your own posting and mention the mistake.

You can also delete one of the posts by selecting the Inappropriate button and pick "double postings". Others can do that too and I have already done so on your other post since this one is more to the point.

So if flying to the US from Montréal you will go through US customs at the airport in Montréal YUL. So try to add half an hour to your planned check in at YUL

Edited: 6:10 pm, August 19, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Level Contributor
928 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Customs

Since the US Airways flights from Quebec (YQB) to Philadelphia (PHL) do not stop in Montreal (YUL) and, since I don`t believe there is a US pre-clearance facility at YQB, US customs and immigration inspections will occur at PHL.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
11,645 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Customs

Sorry my mistake I thought that you were asking for Montréal, not Qc. Then yes you will have to check customs in Philly

4. Re: Customs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 21, 2014