We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Most luxurious hotel

Which Quebec City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
83 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Most luxurious hotel

My husband and I are thinking about a trip for our 9th anniversary at end of July. We are not really into rustic/quaint/B&B type places. We like the more modern and luxurious places. Where should I look. Thx!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Most luxurious hotel

The Chateau Frontenac would have to be in the running for most luxurious hotel:

http://www.fairmont.com/frontenac-quebec/

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,181 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Most luxurious hotel

The Frontenac is certainly the most luxurious. Book a room on the Gold floor for 5 star plus service. This would always be my top pic. Tell them it s your anniversary and nice things always happen.

More modern, but still pretty lovely is the Auberge St Antoine, not sure it is 5 star, but the service is top notch.

Old Montreal
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Most luxurious hotel

I would stay at the auberge or the Germain before the chateau - pretty dated if you ask me.

Montreal
Level Contributor
3,977 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Most luxurious hotel

I would also go to Le Germain-Dominion

germaindominion.com/en/…luxury-room

whitestone, ny
Destination Expert
for Quebec City
Level Contributor
1,485 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Most luxurious hotel

What is for you a luxurious place.... it is so much different from one to the other person.

Cali
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Most luxurious hotel

If immaculate massive castles are your thing, The Chateau Frontenac.

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,058 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Most luxurious hotel

I would suggest the Hôtel Le Germain-Dominion. I have stayed there many, many times and always loved it,... in fact I hate to leave. There are other lovely hotels in Quebec City, the Frontenac, Auberge Saint Antoine, Hotel 71... just to name a few. The reason I like the Germain so much is it has it all. It is a family friendly hotel, but it has a more peaceful ambience and is quieter than some of the other hotels, because it is mostly adults that stay there. Also It's location is great...near all kinds of restaurants, attractions and boutiques,. The atmosphere is romantic and charming, there is a fireplace in the lobby where you can sit and have a cocktail regardless which season it is. The beds are heavenly and the rooms are very chic and last but not least, the staff is very helpful and attentive. I don't think you can go wrong here.

Hope you have a great visit to beautiful Quebec City!

8. Re: Most luxurious hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 28, 2014