We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quebec city help mplease

Which Quebec City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
8 posts
Save Topic
quebec city help mplease

want to go aug 27-31, 2 plus 19 yr old daughter, ideas on best places to stay and eat, like the best, not wasting money though

old european feel but top bath, beds etc

ideas really appreciated

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,050 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: quebec city help mplease

I would highly recommend the Hotel Dominion 1912 . It is a gorgeous hotel, we have stayed at several times, it is part of the reason we love Quebec City so much! It is in a great location not noisy in the evening and close enough to many museums and art gallerties. You can easily walk to many places. It is in an amazing area filled with excellent restaurants and quaint antique shops just steps away. I have posted a review and several pictures on this site this is the address of my review of this hotel if you would like more information on the hotel ... tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g155033-d155…

You mentioned beds and bath ....you will find they are very high quality.... you will not be disappointed. Here's a tip though ask for a room in the new section. Hope this helps. Restarant suggestions would be Toast, Echaude, Cafe Europe and also ask the front desk of the hotel where they have several menus on hand from different restaurants, they will usually even make the reservations for you. Good luck!