We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chateau Terrasse Dufferin

Home sweet home
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Chateau Terrasse Dufferin

I am traveling with my husband, planning our first trip to Quebec City this July for the Festival.

I've read enough great reviews about Terrasse Dufferin- I have decided to book with them.

I did ask for a balcony room, but they are not available. I have been given these options - and would love your feedback.

Also, in July, should I not even consider a room without Air-conditioning? Is having the kitchenette a huge plus?

# 9 On the 2nd floor, River view,

#12 or #17 On the 3rd floor, garden side,

#19 On the 4th floor, River view,

#20 On the 4th floor, River view,

#21 On the 4th floor, River view,

#18 or 22 On the 4th floor, garden side,

Thanks for your feedback!

Levittown PA USA
Level Contributor
126 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chateau Terrasse Dufferin

Hi:

I guess the answer to your first question would depend on your tolerance for heat. We were in Quebec last August and were glad to have the air conditioning. According to statistics from Environment Canada the daily average temperature in July is 19.2 degrees C. The daily maximum is 25 C. and the minimum is 13.4 C. Of course, the location of the Terrasse Dufferin should provide a breeze to those rooms facing the river.

Quebec has so many nice restaurants, in all price ranges, for breakfast & dinner that I don't think having a kitchenette would be a plus.

Have a great trip!