We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Events 1st Week of September

Mechanicsville, MD
Level Contributor
194 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Events 1st Week of September

We are visiting Quebec City soon, Sep 5-10. We have our hotel reservation(Le Priori) and restaurant reservations for Fri-Sun (Lapin Saute, Bistro Sous le Fort, and Le Continental.) Hoping to not have to plan reservations for Wed and Thurs. After a bit of snooping on the internet, I see there is a cycling grand prix on Fri (although some of the literature says Sun but I'm pretty sure it's Fri.) I also see a wine festival that week too (which we would love!) Wondering how these events will effect our visit and would appreciate any feedback. Silly me had actually hoped it might be a bit less crowded after the Labor Day holiday. And thanks for all of the info already in helping us plan our trip!

Edited: 4:34 pm, August 09, 2012
Best Seller
Quebec City and Montmorency Falls Day...
1,424 Reviews
from $90.90*
Best Seller
Half-Day Trip to Montmorency Falls...
894 Reviews
from $45.40*
Best Seller
Quebec City Walking Tour
681 Reviews
from $24.49*
Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
12,845 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Events 1st Week of September

Well I don't know how come all these events are taking place after Labor Day. Usually the touristy season in Qc extends to October as there are a lot of seniors visiting after the vacation rush.

But it is strange for that week-end as Image Mill is also offering extras on September 6, 7 and 8 at 9 pm

One more event to add to your calendar!

But rest assured that all of these events will not impede on your trip and visit of the town, it will just add a bit of spice! Or add some wine...

2. Re: Events 1st Week of September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, August 21, 2013