We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

American Thanksgivinnng in Quebec City

calif
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
American Thanksgivinnng in Quebec City

I will be in Quebec city Nov22, American Thanksgiving. Any restaurant that servers traditional turkey dinner. Cost no object.

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Block Island
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: American Thanksgivinnng in Quebec City

Canadian Thanksgiveing is a month earlier than ours, though it isn't as big a holiday as it is here.

As for Quebec City, you might find it in a hotel restaurant, such as Le Champlain at the Chateau Frontenac, or maybe even the restaurant at the Hilton, otherwise it will be difficult to find.

JDP

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,873 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: American Thanksgivinnng in Quebec City

You could rent an apartment and have it catered. That is always possible, especially with an unlimited budget!

whitestone, ny
Destination Expert
for Quebec City
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: American Thanksgivinnng in Quebec City

Last year at Le Pain Beni, the restaurant of Auberge Place d'Armes they did a special and served it, it was delicious!

Old Montreal
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: American Thanksgivinnng in Quebec City

Thanksgiving is pretty much the same as labor day week end for us. It. Basically is a non event.

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,108 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: American Thanksgivinnng in Quebec City

HI Cali....

I think a great place tot go to enjoy a nice dinner to celebrate your American Thanksgiving would be Panache. It is a gorgeous restaurant and the food and service are top notch. I am not certain if they have cornish hens at that time of the year, but it is something they have at Christmas time, so you may want to inquire about that. Regardless, I think if you like dining at nice places (and don't mind spending big bucks) you will not be disappointed at Panache. And ask for the table close to the fireplace, all in all I think it will make for a lovely dinner for a special occasion.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g155033-d7…

6. Re: American Thanksgivinnng in Quebec City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, August 13, 2013