We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice and cheap accomodation quebec city !

france
2 posts
Save Topic
Nice and cheap accomodation quebec city !

Hello everybody,

I just came back for two weeks holidays in quebec city. I had fantastic holidays and I plan to come back in May this year. I found a room in the house of a french canadian family in a very nice area of Quebec City near the Montmorency Falls. I found the advertisement in a web site and I was more than pleased with it. It was cheap (100 dollars a week for a simple room) or (140 dollars a week for a double room). I had my private bathrom. They have four bedrooms. The house was nice and clean, and the owners were just doing that for fun to meet new people. The lady was a university teacher et the man was an economist. They were always there to help me telling me a lot about the city and quebec in general. It was like going in my family. I did not rent a car so I appreciate that the bus stop was near the house to go to te city centre. But if you have a car it is about 10-15 minutes to go to the old quebec from their home (they have a big car park). If you are interested I can give you their email adress.

I cannot wait to go back,

Next time I will try to visit montreal too and I would like to rent a room in a family in montreal too if anybody has some good adresses.

Have a nice evening

Calgary, Alberta
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice and cheap accomodation quebec city !

Hi,

Thanks for your posting about the house in Quebec City. I am looking for a place to stay this summer and the house that you stayed at sounds ideal.

Calgary, Alberta
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice and cheap accomodation quebec city !

Hi again,

Could you please send me the e-mail address of the place that you stayed in Quebec city?

It sounds great and I would perhaps like to stay there this summer.

Thanks.

france
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice and cheap accomodation quebec city !

Dear Speecher,

You can send me your email adress and I will send you the email adress for the room in Quebec.

Have a nice day

Calgary, Alberta
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice and cheap accomodation quebec city !

Hi paradise researcher,

Thanks very much for responding to my query about the place you stayed at in Quebec City. I would very much like to know how I might contact the owners.

My e-mail address is: mcewenb@telus.net

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice and cheap accomodation quebec city !

Dear Paradise Researcher,

My wife and I are interested in the option you mentioned in Quebec City. Would it be suitable for a couple? How far was the b and b from the airport, and how did you get there? We are hoping to go in April. Any advice? thingsth@bellsouth.net John and Jane

Kentucky
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice and cheap accomodation quebec city !

Wow, that sounds like what we are looking for on our first trip to Quebec City. Would love to have the email address, please. Mine is rabalais5@bellefonteky.com. Thanks

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nice and cheap accomodation quebec city !

Dear DD,

We haven't heard back from Paradise Researcher yet, but when we do, I'll forward his email. Thanks, J and J (Ala2)

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
337 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nice and cheap accomodation quebec city !

Please forward it to amjones1129@hotmail.com as well. Thanks for such great info!

Boston
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Nice and cheap accomodation quebec city !

Can you also send me the owners email address.

Thanks !

My email is ajaynmalu@hotmail.com

United States
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Nice and cheap accomodation quebec city !

dear paradise researcher, yes, i'd love to have their address or a link to the site where you found them. thank you very much!