We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quebec hotel near airport with airport pick up

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Quebec hotel near airport with airport pick up

Will be coming in April arriving mid night, please recommand a budget hotel that is close to international airport and provide pick up services.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quebec hotel near airport with airport pick up

Hi San1983,

Welcome to the QUEBEC CITY TRAVEL FORUM.

When travellers say the word << budget >> we've discovered that it usually means different things to different people... so knowing exactly what your cost per night range is would be most helpful.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Quebec City
Level Contributor
700 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quebec hotel near airport with airport pick up

Hi san1983,

There are several hotels close to the airport, but I don't know that any of them offer airport pick up. The flat rate for a taxi to get to the closest hotel area is around 12$ if I remember well.

If all you need is a airport hotel, you could have a look at:

Hôtel Must (brand new)

Times Hôtel & Suites (note not Grand Times, they are two different locations)

Basically, anything in L'Ancienne-Lorette or on Wilfrid-Hamel West Boulevard. I intentionnally did not name MANY other places. The area is simply not my favourite; the two places I named looked good enough to be named.

If you want something a little nicer, or with easy access to the old town, you would be better off on Laurier Boulevard or Avenue Des Hôtels. About 14$ flat rate from the airport. Some examples are :

ALT Quebec

Hôtel Sepia

Hôtel Plaza Quebec

Hôtel Québec

etc...

I have never stayed at any of the named places as I am a Quebec City resident. I hope this helps you narrow your options.

Happy planning :)

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quebec hotel near airport with airport pick up

Thanks for all the suggestions, around 100.00$ Cad. is ok'd with us, only stay for the night then head for cruise terminal around 11 AM to drop off luggages then will tour QueBec city for one & half days

Please advise for things to do, and must see for 1 & 1/2 days

Thanks you

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quebec hotel near airport with airport pick up

Hi San1983,

I see that you are fairly new to TA's TRAVEL FORUMS.... so I will give you a User TIP... to the right of this screen there is a box marked... TOP QUESTIONS ABOUT QUEBEC CITY... it will have lots of great stuff that you'll need to know.

And as "What to Do" is frequent request... you'll find a Question entitled "I would like to maximise my short visit to the city. Any must-sees?" with a couple samples of what one can see on visits of varying lengths.

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
79 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Quebec hotel near airport with airport pick up

aeroportdequebec.com/Html/en-ca/Lodging.shtml

6. Re: Quebec hotel near airport with airport pick up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 28, 2010