We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parliament Restaurant

Cold Water, NJ
Level Contributor
47 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Parliament Restaurant

Can someone tell me anything about this restaurant that only serves breakfast & lunch? Menu & prices, do I need reservations? THanks.

quebec city
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Parliament Restaurant

re parliament restaurant i dont really know about this restaurant, try Chez Cora instead, there are 3 locations in Quebec City

Boston and...
Level Contributor
3,720 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parliament Restaurant

This restaurant is beautiful, and unique in Quebec City. And one of the most overlooked. Breakfast is about $10/pp, and reservations are not needed. Don't know about lunch.

DFW, Texas
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Parliament Restaurant

My husband and I ate lunch in July at Le Parlementaire before we toured the Parlement building. Elegant setting with white tablecloths, high ceilings, chandeliers and formal window drapery. Not appropriate for families with young children. We didn't have any reservations, just walked right in and were seated next to a group of four men in power suits and engaged in deep discussion. At first we were a bit put off, but then we noticed that most of the other diners were dressed more informally. Menu is limited (believe it changes seasonally) and written entirely in French but the wait staff will be happy to translate for you. We had the table d'hote, consisting of soup, your choice of main entree, and coffee or tea for about $20-$25 CDN per person. My husband had trout and I had duck confit with salad - both nicely done. Portions are not big - just the right size for lunch. All in all we enjoyed our dining experience.

Cold Water, NJ
Level Contributor
47 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parliament Restaurant

Thanks so much for your info. As we have 'young' children, we may skip this for a few years. 2 days and counting!