We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help/advice on Shuttle Service to/from the airport

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cerritos, California
6 posts
Save Topic
Need help/advice on Shuttle Service to/from the airport

Hello,

I have made reservation with the Marriott Château Champlain in Montreal. I am not planning to rent a car. I called the US toll free number to Marriott to ask about shuttle service to/from the airport as I think I read somewhere there are shuttle service cheaper than taxi. But the rep was not helpful. She told me that there is only taxi listed in her system, no other shuttle service. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help/advice on Shuttle Service to/from the airport

CBear

For transportation options, you'll want to look at "Arriving and Departing" Insider: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g155032-s1/Montreal:Q…

Montreal:Quebec:Inside.html

Montreal
Level Contributor
1,433 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help/advice on Shuttle Service to/from the airport

crazybear just don't rely on shuttle bus service it costs CAD13.50 per person and it runs on its 45 minute schedule, if you miss one then you have to wait for another 45 minutes. In case you are 2 people then you should not even bother about it. Just take a taxi from the airport it takes CAD35.00 and brings you to MCC in 20 minutes.

3. Re: Need help/advice on Shuttle Service to/from the airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, August 20, 2009