We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mosaicultures Internationales‎

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
rsa
australia
Level Contributor
770 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Mosaicultures Internationales‎

Hello,

Planning some sightseeing in Montreal and have found the Number 1 must see attraction on Tripadvisor is Mosaicultures Internationales‎. at the Botanical gardens.

After doing a bit of research I am now confused, as I think the exhibition was for 2013 only.

Is this correct or is it now an ongoing Exhibition.?.

Looking forward to replies.

RSA

Montreal
Level Contributor
3,849 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mosaicultures Internationales‎

No mosaicultures this year but TA has not updated this info.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
11,897 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mosaicultures Internationales‎

I will try to get it updated. Meanwhile what was mentioned last year was that a few of them, the most popular will be saved but I haven't seen any reports from the Botanical Gardens mentioning those. I will go by mid summer and will try to report then.

@Josée I have written a report in the Things to Do for Montréal about the temporary nature of this exhibition and the fact that the next one will be in 2017 only but, even then, people still write other reports which bury mine. Since you are allowed onley one report per 3 months for one place why don't you post something in the Things to Do yourself to warn visitors while I try to have my contacts freeze or delete that attraction.

3. Re: Mosaicultures Internationales‎

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 27, 2015