We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Prix - Coming from Atlantic Canada

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Prix - Coming from Atlantic Canada

I'll be driving in from the east to Montreal (I'm a nervous driver). I'm hoping to find a hotel in a quiet area with parking but I'd need to be near public transportation to get to the track. I was thinking Longueuil?

Can anyone help suggest an inexpensive hotel that's easy to get to on or very near public transportation? We're trying to go cheaply but understand rates are high. The most important part is getting to the hotel safely. I'd like to avoid traffic if possible.

Any advice? Thanks so much.

Montreal
Level Contributor
3,719 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Prix - Coming from Atlantic Canada

You must tell us what "inexpensive hotel" is for you (dollar wise)...

Longueuil is a great option to access the site by the metro system without driving downtown.

The Sandman hotel is located at the Longueuil metro station and Le Dauphin is a short walk.

sandmanhotels.ca/fr/…

http://www.hoteldauphin.ca/

Don,t wait too long to book... they could be already filled.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Prix - Coming from Atlantic Canada

I booked at Le Dauphin. Thank you for the suggestions!

3. Re: Grand Prix - Coming from Atlantic Canada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 03, 2015