We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone suggest a good strip club?

Taunton...
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Can anyone suggest a good strip club?

My husband and I are visiting Montreal this weekend with his 19 yr old nephew and his nephew's 20 yr old girlfriend. It's the first time either has been to Montreal, so we will be showing them a few of our fav restaurants and places to visit. They are interested in going to a strip club. We have been to the ones in RI, but never the ones in Montreal, so we don't know where we should take them. We keep hearing about so many. We will be staying in Westmount, but we take the Metro to Old Port, etc., so I'm not too worried about location. Can someone give me a suggestion or two for good, couple-friendly strip clubs. We're looking for quality (nothing more than lap dances), but we don't want it too be too expensive either.

Burlington, VT
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone suggest a good strip club?

Well I don't know about female dance clubs but if you and your newphew's girlfriend want to have a great time (and your hubby and nephew can go in as well), check out Club 281 (94 St Catherine East - use the St Laurent metro). They're open Thurs thru Sat 8pm-3am.....sorry but I really could do a commercial for this place. Nice staff ( bartenders, waiters, emcee) and there is a good variety of dancers (age, looks, etc) plus the place itself is very cool art deco inside. I wish my bathroom at home was like their ladies room:) There will be a line - you've been warned LOL. Not just rip your clothes off entertainment either...lot of the guys are good dancers and do funny skits and stuff. Don't be scared - good, clean - no touching - fun....I will be there this weekend myself - friends birthday! Have a great time in Montreal - it's a wonderful place!!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone suggest a good strip club?

the more toursit oriented and upscale spots would be Wandas and Chez Pare