We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor Party Help

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bachelor Party Help

Hi there,

A group of six in our 30s is coming up from Toronto for some male bonding experience (March 14-16). We will stay close to Mount Royal subway stn. I am hoping to get some tips on nightlife (gentleman's clubs and bars). My research shows Downtown and Chez Paree are good choices. Thanks.

Montreal
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelor Party Help

Do not expect any of these clubs in the area where you will be staying. Le Plateau Mont-Royal is not the right place at all. You must go downtown in the area of Ste-Catherine and Peel St.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
81 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelor Party Help

Josée is right however it will be a cheap cab from Mont Royal to either Chez Parée or the Downtown. Also in Mount Royal you'll be close to St. Denis and St Laurent street which are known as the best bar street and the best club street (respectively) in Montreal (maybe aside from Crescent for bars).

Montreal, Quebec
Level Contributor
323 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelor Party Help

Yeah i wouldn't let your location get in the way. It's definitely a cab/metro from strip clubs (I'd suggest Wanda's or Gentlemen's Choice) but a pretty cheap one (maybe 15 bucks) and you can always take the metro as well. But Riverain is right in that you're next to the best clubs and lounges on St Laurent (a younger crowd, lots of students around there) though the best pubs you'll find Downtown on Crescent and Bishop streets with a good mix of clubs and lounges as well.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
81 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachelor Party Help

Ill second DB for Wanda's, I would go there before Chez Parée, if only because I think Chez Parée is a money grab.

5. Re: Bachelor Party Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 13, 2015