We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which airline lounges are at YUL airport?

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,631 posts
265 reviews
Save Topic
Which airline lounges are at YUL airport?

I have a nearly 4 hour layover at YUL airport in April so I am wondering if anyone know which airline lounges are at YUL? I need a lounge where I can actually buy a day pass to enter.

Many thanks,

cliu ; )

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
18,718 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which airline lounges are at YUL airport?

admtl.com/Passengers/…AeroMontrealLounge.aspx

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,631 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which airline lounges are at YUL airport?

phpr…thanks so much for the speedy info…with appreciation.

you wouldn't know the cost for a day pass, would you?

many thanks,

cliu ; )

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which airline lounges are at YUL airport?

Domestic, US or International?

International has the National Bank MasterCard Elite lounge. It's probably one of the only real benefits of the NB MasterCard Elite. Everyone else... pays. It is covered by Priority Pass. I think it's $34.50 but TransAt does have a coupon at the moment, but it requires a TransAT ticket.

There are three Maple Leaf lounges, one in each section. Air France (SkyTeam) has a lounge in the International Area as well.

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
18,718 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which airline lounges are at YUL airport?

You can't use the Maple Leaf lounges unless you are flying Air Canada (or Star Alliance).

You can find out the cost of the Mastercard one by clicking on the link provided.

5. Re: Which airline lounges are at YUL airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 25, 2015