We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Igloo Fest 2014

Montpelier, Vermont
1 post
Save Topic
Igloo Fest 2014

I would love to take my 14 year old son to Igloofest. He loves to dance and there are hardly any places for kids his age to go to dance. Igloofest looks like a perfect place EXCEPT it says 18+. He is very tall and bundled up in winter clothes...Is it worth the 20 dollars to buy a ticket for him and try to get in? Does anyone know if they check ID?

Thanks!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,168 posts
777 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Igloo Fest 2014

He'd have to look pretty old not to get id'd, the bouncers tend to be a little more liberal with I'd'ing in Quebec, but four years is a lot, I'd guess

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Igloo Fest 2014

Are you insane? I went there last weekend and it was awesome BECAUSE there weren't any kids around!! It's nothing but loud bass, strobe lights, beer, drugs and the best DJs in the world! Sign your kid up for a proper dance class

Montreal
Level Contributor
4,584 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Igloo Fest 2014

@Truro D

Thanks! I couldn't find the words myself!

4. Re: Igloo Fest 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 23, 2015