We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar l'adonis?

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
821 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Bar l'adonis?

Please don't judge lol but is Bar l'adonis closed down? If so when did it close? What is there now?

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Montreal
Level Contributor
5,054 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar l'adonis?

Well, it changed names to Cabaret JP, but it's still there and still the same more or less. Or so I've heard wink wink. Did a google search to find out when it changed, but couldn't find it -- a couple of years ago?

Edited: 3:35 pm, September 01, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
821 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar l'adonis?

lol wink wink. Thanks. I am sure I will be wandering about that area at some point during my visit.

Thanks very much

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
12,664 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bar l'adonis?

L'Adonis? That was eons ago I think!

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
821 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bar l'adonis?

Hehe that was the last time I was in montreal.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
12,664 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bar l'adonis?

So may be your mean of transportation is walking all the distance and back to Vancouver with sometime to work there, that totals eons!

Mentioned in this post
Vancouver
Vancouver
British Columbia, Canada
Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
821 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bar l'adonis?

??

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
12,664 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bar l'adonis?

Bad joke, not very well translated in English.

What I wanted to convey is that Adonis dissapeared so long ago that if you went there the last time in Mtl then it could be like you had to walk back to Vancouver and then coming back the same way now, not mentioning working for a while in Vancouver so that looks like eons for me. Still I cannot convey it in English, just one of those flashes that I had but it was in French in my mind.

Mentioned in this post
Vancouver
Vancouver
British Columbia, Canada
Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
821 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bar l'adonis?

Aww i understand :) no problem. And yes its probably been 3-5 yrs. I was there for my bday. Just not sure what number...but whose counting lol

9. Re: Bar l'adonis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 05, 2014