We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ruby Foo's

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ruby Foo's

A long time ago, my wife and I visited Montreal & had dinner at a Chinese restaurant called Ruby Foos. I was wondering if it still exists. I Googled it & found a hotel by that name, but no restaurant.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
63 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Ruby Foo's

Yangtze was great in the day ... recently they burned down & then relocated to NDG but with many ownership changes, the food was just not the same --- sadly, even their eggrolls went down the tubes.

San Jose, California
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Ruby Foo's

Ruby Foo's opened in 1945 and closed in 1984. The hotel is located in the same spot.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
11,796 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Ruby Foo's

Old post...

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
39,290 posts
814 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Ruby Foo's

Ruby Foo's may be gone but Orange Julep is still there!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Ruby Foo's

Went to Ruby Foo's every Wed night with my parents Loved the POOPOO platter too. Such memories.

16. Re: Ruby Foo's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 05, 2015