We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels/Motels within walking distance from Osheaga Event

Fort Erie, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Hotels/Motels within walking distance from Osheaga Event

I am not from Montreal and I will be attending the Osheaga Event but the Osheaga rooms for 2 are already sold out and we cannot find 2 extra people to get the 4 person room. Is there any hotels or motels at a cheap rate for 2 people within reasonable walking distance from the event? I want to make sure we can our room before purchasing the tickets.

Mentioned in this post
Osheaga
Osheaga
26 Reviews
Montreal, Canada
Montreal
Montreal
Quebec, Canada
Montreal
Level Contributor
4,932 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels/Motels within walking distance from Osheaga Event

This event takes place on an island (metro Jean-Drapeau).. so any place close to a metro /subway station will do,.. as you cannot walk to it.

2. Re: Hotels/Motels within walking distance from Osheaga Event

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 25, 2014