We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Prix weekend Montreal to Brossard

Save Topic
Grand Prix weekend Montreal to Brossard

I am flying in to Montreal for the first time for the Grand Prix weekend. I am staying in Brossard and I was wondering if a taxi is the only way to get to the hotel and approximately how much a cab will cost. Also I was wondering how to get to the race track and also to Old Montreal. Thanks for the help!

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,866 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Prix weekend Montreal to Brossard

What hotel in Brossard? It will be easier to help with an exact location.

Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Prix weekend Montreal to Brossard

Alt hotel Quartier Dix 30

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
543 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Prix weekend Montreal to Brossard

You might ask your hotel if it has an airport shuttle, if it doesnt you could take the 747 bus to downtown Montreal then Metro to Brossard then a southshore transit bus to the Dix Trente complex, or you could just rent a car at the airport.

Access to the F1 track is by metro only,in your case get on at the Longueuil station and get off at the Jean Drapeau station

PS resist the urge to buy general admission at the track as you'll see nothing.get a seat.

On the Friday and Saturday before the race downtown Crescent St. is party central.

Edited: 4:37 am, May 20, 2013
Montreal
Level Contributor
4,542 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Prix weekend Montreal to Brossard

A cab, depending the time of day you are travelling could cost you as much as 75$.

By bus: Take 747 at the airport for downtown. Get off at the corner of Rene-Levesque and Mansfield. Walk down 1 block. Go in the 1000 La Gauchetiere building (South shore bus terminal) and take bus 45. Ask for a transfer .Once at the Panama terminal in Brossard, you could take bus 35 to the Dix30.

for the 747 bus:

http://www.stm.info/english/info/a-747.htm

for the South shore buses:

rtl-longueuil.qc.ca/en-CA/…

Edited: 6:24 am, May 20, 2013
5. Re: Grand Prix weekend Montreal to Brossard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 22, 2014