We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visiting montreal in june

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southampton
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
visiting montreal in june

hi looking to visit this city in june , where's best place to stay within easy distance of nice restaurants /bars and classy nightclubs not vertly expensive please , coming over from uk , never been to Canada before so her goes ..oh and are the women really that good looking asi 'v seen in the photos of some sites?

Montreal
Level Contributor
1,433 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: visiting montreal in june

rsunder or just sunder>?

Anways, if you read a few of the recent posts of this forum you would prolly get some answers about the hotel situation in June and about the rates and the location and your budget and the number of days you wish to stay and places of interest and about the girls.......... Come back with more specific info. we will give you more info.

Our local expert is Audreybella and she is atee sunder, very helpful.

Gros is an expert in grostronomics..... ooops I mean gastronomics ! and he will recommend some real fine gastronomic cuisine tips.

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visiting montreal in june

A- When are you coming in June? I am asking because depending when you are coming makes a difference with restaurants and clubs.

B-Yes we are that good looking!!! :)

Southampton
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: visiting montreal in june

Hi thanks for replies , I am hoping to come over either on 16th june or 3oth june for 7 nights . budget wise i guess im ok to spend from

say $80-130 per night , not sure if yone can deals for 7 nights ect , but would like a nice hotel. ideally located near some equally good restaraunts/bars and of course decent clubs as i do like to party .I have heard most peolpe speak French is that true ? Just that i don't sorry to say.

Montreal
Level Contributor
1,433 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: visiting montreal in june

sunder

there is a big difference in hotel rates between June 16 and June 30th for 7 nights.

1. Between 22 -25th June it is Grand Prix Race and St. Jean Baptiste week-end and most hotels are full and the rate on 22nd could be 3 times more than the normal rate.

2. Between June 29th to July 10th we have Jazz Festival here also the week-end of July 01, Canada up to 4th July US Republic Day hotels are full and the rates are very high. From July 5th or to be on safe side after the 10th rates would be normal. But, then you shouldn't miss the Jazz Fest.

Your Budget seems to be on the lower side because of the special occassions. If you prefer BUNK-BEDS in a HOSTEL then it is a different story. Once again even hostels are full during these days. So give us a choice and will tell you what could be better for you.

Montreal
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: visiting montreal in june

Hotels are fully booked for Grand Prix weekend. (I know as I am having a big event and needed to put people up). You might look into places near Dorval airport and take the bus into town- but even they are pricey. Your best bet is to look into Craigs List for Montreal and see if you can do a home exchange during this time, or get a gig housesitting.

Good luck.

Old Montreal
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: visiting montreal in june

rsunder, you are out of luck for gp week-end - i would consider delaying the trip if I were you.

7. Re: visiting montreal in june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, August 14, 2009