We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor Party In Montreal this coming weekend

Fort Lauderdale...
3 posts
Save Topic
Bachelor Party In Montreal this coming weekend

I have read a lot of the bachelor party posts and they are all helpful but I have a few specific questions. We have a group of 10 guys going this weekend. There are 4 of us arriving Thursday and the rest on Friday, all staying at the Omni Hotel. Many of the suggestions here are very general. I know living here Ft. Lauderdale I could tell you exactly what bars to visit on what nights of the week. We are between our late 20's and about 40 years old. That being said this group likes to party. This is not exactly a calm town and I wouldnt expect us to be looking for a calm trip to Montreal.

1. Any suggestions for Thursday night? I read about a place called the Pink Taco that seemed like it could get a bit crazy.

2. Friday during the day is there a strip of bars we can hang out at while everyone is arriving that will make it easy to find us? Somewhere people can just come meet up.

3. Saturday during the day I have no idea what to do. I assume we will all be hungover and want to do a breakfast followed by something fun during the day. Suggestions are welcome.

4. Saturday night I was thinking about making a reservation at Buonanotte but I hear it can be tough to get in. Am I foolish thinking it will be okay to go there for dinner?

5. What strips clubs would you suggest. Again I can tell you which ones here have the best looking girls and which ones to avoid. I have heard Super Sexe is worth checking out. Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help. Just trying to lock down an itinerary for us and your expertise is appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Montreal
Montreal
Quebec, Canada
Buonanotte
Buonanotte
223 Reviews
Montreal, Canada
Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
12,709 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelor Party In Montreal this coming weekend

Strip joints: Chez Paree, Wanda's, Supersex the third.

Buona Notte you might be stuck with early reservations and will be asked to vacated for the second wave of customers. Contact them and just mention that you want to party after your meal and are willing to go the bottle service way.

Beside that you should probably meet all the members of your group on Crescent Street, just north of Sainte-Catherine Sir Winston Churchill can be a zoo to navigate but it is hugely popular with anglophones, both local and tourists. Otherwise Newtown is the most upscale on that street.

Beside tat I cannot vouch for so many clubs except by hearsay and Google help aSo a bit about the afterhours places. Circus and Stereo are the most popular but they are located near the Gay Village, so not so close to your hotel and they attracts a very mixed straight/gay clientele. For more information and other suggestions check: www.clubzone.com/c1/montreal/after-hours . In the Crescent Street area Rosalie the restaurant is fine but not the club. I also often recommend Le Milsa in the same area for nice grilled meats the Brazilian way (churascaria) where servers come to your table with 10 different kind of meat and slice them to your request. Affordable price but drinks are expensive. Plus you have videos of different Brazilian carnivals on large screens and a couple of samba dancers; the female being all feathered up and can show you guys some moves.

Mentioned in this post
Crescent Street
Crescent Street
476 Reviews
Montreal, Canada
Gay Village
Gay Village
188 Reviews
Montreal, Canada
Le Milsa
Le Milsa
194 Reviews
Montreal, Canada
Fort Lauderdale...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelor Party In Montreal this coming weekend

That is great info, I really appreciate the help.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelor Party In Montreal this coming weekend

1. Any suggestions for Thursday night? I read about a place called the Pink Taco that seemed like it could get a bit crazy.

- Consider the Plateau (Ave. Mont Royal). It’s definitely more French speaking, but has a chill/hipster vibe. Pretty people hanging out on Thursday nights at places like B Side, Edgar Hypertaverne, Barraca etc.

2. Friday during the day is there a strip of bars we can hang out at while everyone is arriving that will make it easy to find us? Somewhere people can just come meet up.

- I’d suggest Crescent street. Lots of bars, and if the weather is nice you can get a patio table.

3. Saturday during the day I have no idea what to do. I assume we will all be hungover and want to do a breakfast followed by something fun during the day. Suggestions are welcome.

- Consider brunch at L’Avenue (long lines though), Burgundy Lion, Café Universel. After maybe get on a tour bus (Grayline). Perfect if you are hungover and see some of the sights that way.

4. Saturday night I was thinking about making a reservation at Buonanotte but I hear it can be tough to get in. Am I foolish thinking it will be okay to go there for dinner?

- Buonanotte is overpriced and the food is really not that good. Yes, the hostesses and clientele are good looking but not worth it in my opinion. Try Globe just down the street.

5. What strips clubs would you suggest. Again I can tell you which ones here have the best looking girls and which ones to avoid. I have heard Super Sexe is worth checking out. Any other ideas?

- Best looking girls - Chez Parée. No questions. Club Wanda and SuperSex are also decent. Avoid Cleopatra on St-Laurent at all costs - just horrible.

Have fun.

Mentioned in this post
Crescent Street
Crescent Street
476 Reviews
Montreal, Canada
Burgundy Lion
Burgundy Lion
289 Reviews
Montreal, Canada
Hotel Universel Montreal
Hotel Universel Montreal
506 Reviews
Montreal, Canada
Buonanotte
Buonanotte
223 Reviews
Montreal, Canada
Fort Lauderdale...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachelor Party In Montreal this coming weekend

All great advice, really cant thank you enough unless you ever venture to South Florida!

Thanks again

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bachelor Party In Montreal this coming weekend

Great info above,

Considering your going for a Bachelor party take note Wanda's is a non contact strip club so it might be something to check out before walking around the corner to Cresent street but if you want the Bachelor to have some fun there is no touching there.

On another note, love FLL, heading there in a couple days for a month. Can't wait to hit up Scarlet's Cabaret (wish we had something like that down here). Strippers to 8am then taxi over to the Hard Rock :)

You'll have a great time down here plenty of beautiful French women.

Safe Travels!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,181 posts
787 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bachelor Party In Montreal this coming weekend

When hammered, head to La Belle Province for some greasy poutine! Will help with the hangover....

7. Re: Bachelor Party In Montreal this coming weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 30, 2014