I have read a lot of the bachelor party posts and they are all helpful but I have a few specific questions. We have a group of 10 guys going this weekend. There are 4 of us arriving Thursday and the rest on Friday, all staying at the Omni Hotel. Many of the suggestions here are very general. I know living here Ft. Lauderdale I could tell you exactly what bars to visit on what nights of the week. We are between our late 20's and about 40 years old. That being said this group likes to party. This is not exactly a calm town and I wouldnt expect us to be looking for a calm trip to Montreal.
1. Any suggestions for Thursday night? I read about a place called the Pink Taco that seemed like it could get a bit crazy.
2. Friday during the day is there a strip of bars we can hang out at while everyone is arriving that will make it easy to find us? Somewhere people can just come meet up.
3. Saturday during the day I have no idea what to do. I assume we will all be hungover and want to do a breakfast followed by something fun during the day. Suggestions are welcome.
4. Saturday night I was thinking about making a reservation at Buonanotte but I hear it can be tough to get in. Am I foolish thinking it will be okay to go there for dinner?
5. What strips clubs would you suggest. Again I can tell you which ones here have the best looking girls and which ones to avoid. I have heard Super Sexe is worth checking out. Any other ideas?
Thanks in advance for any help. Just trying to lock down an itinerary for us and your expertise is appreciated.