We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Denis Hotel

State College, Pa.
Level Contributor
52 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
St. Denis Hotel

Anyone familiar with this hotel and the area ? Restaurants ? Also where is the closest place to this hotel to have a Guinness ?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,888 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Denis Hotel

It's right in the centre of the Latin Quarter, plenty of places to eat and have a Guinness... though why you are coming to Canada to have Irish beer, I'm not going to even question.

State College, Pa.
Level Contributor
52 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St. Denis Hotel

I was looking for advice not vague answers and opinions on my reason for travel. And you call yourself traveladviceCA......yeah right.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,888 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St. Denis Hotel

Nice, you ask for help and in return, a personal attack. I wonder if anyone else will bother to answer you, considering how you treat those who do answer you.

So, the most famous restaurant in the neighbourhood is called Toque, a Zagat 27 out of 30.

And McGibbin's on St-Laurent is the first place that comes to mind that will have actual Guiness.

4. Re: St. Denis Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 26, 2014