We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i search a canadien forum

london
1 post
Save Topic
i search a canadien forum

hello i search a canadien forum for discussion can you help me

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
79,092 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: i search a canadien forum

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Jhon;

You have posted the above comment on the Montreal Quebec, Canada forum.

What is your question ?

Best Regards

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
43,869 posts
825 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: i search a canadien forum

About what sort of topics. Forums tend to specialize as this one here is about travel. Maybe you can use google.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
64,268 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: i search a canadien forum

Please tell us your travel dates, how many in your travel group (any children), where you want to visit and what kinds of things you like to see and do when you visit a new place. What interests you about Montréal? We can help you but tell us this important information first.

To tell us more, type in the reply box below and click on the Submit button.

4. Re: i search a canadien forum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, February 08, 2013
5. Re: i search a canadien forum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, February 08, 2013
Old Montreal
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: i search a canadien forum

Sorry I missed the action.

northern nj
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: i search a canadien forum

A group of 6-8 going to montreal for a bachelor party, thinking about staying at fairmont queen elizabeth. Just wondering if that would be a good hotel for a bunch of guys for a bachelor party weekend?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
64,268 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: i search a canadien forum

bonz, would it not be better to start a new thread than post down here at #7 on a very, very old thread?

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
22,782 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: i search a canadien forum

And speaking of #7, if you look to the right of the screen you will find the #7 post under Top Questions about Montreal to be about bachelor parties.

Not to mention that you can search the Montreal forum for bachelor parties and find a multitude of posts about the topic.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Montreal
Level Contributor
3,613 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: i search a canadien forum

Oh boy...