We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with funnest pool?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
234 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with funnest pool?

Hi

Our picky-ness is at an all-time high with this one... wanted to know what Montreal hotel has the funnest indoor pool area, any slides, or just beautifully designed... thanks.

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with funnest pool?

Hate to tell you this but its not Vegas :)

ornithorynx@canada.c...
Level Contributor
887 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with funnest pool?

LOL Bella!

The onlyl thing I can think of is the Hilton downtown, the heated pool is partially indoor and partially outdoor. I would not stay there because of that thought. As for myself, I'm flying to the Carribbeans and will swim in the ocean - the best!

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with funnest pool?

Awww so lucky Ornithorynx!!!! My only vacation down south will be in July, 2 weeks in SOBE!

I'm leaving for NYC at the end of the month though, nothing grand. So I guess without you around, I won't be laughing at your posts! ;)

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with funnest pool?

Hey Orni

Off topic, but: couldn't believe the attitude of that non-Cdn regarding our weekend posts. I know my comment was a bit of a slam, but she had it coming. Also amazed at how quickly your final post was deleted. Had to be less than an hour. I was going to write "ditto".

Montréal (Québec)
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel with funnest pool?

Try the West-Edmonton Mall.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
234 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel with funnest pool?

Only in a Montreal forum would I expect attitude like this.

Why do (some)people from Quebec think it's proper to be rude to outsiders and then turn to each other and pat each other on the back?

I asked a simple question to some people who I thought knew their city... you make your city look so bad to the rest of us. We'll be going for sure!

ornithorynx@canada.c...
Level Contributor
887 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel with funnest pool?

You have no sense of humour. People are just trying to have a little fun. All these people spend time providing free advice, so I think that they are entitled to a bit of fun once in a while.

I think I (as well as others) provided useful advice and did not even get a thank you.

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel with funnest pool?

Ornithorynx is back!!!!!!

I assume you went to the Carribean??? Im in NYC right now, spent all my money in SOHO!

ornithorynx@canada.c...
Level Contributor
887 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel with funnest pool?

In terms of pools, the fairly new Hotel Square Phillips has a pool on its top floor.

Bella - yes, the beach was nice. The best part was that there were no bedbugs ;)

You seem to spend a lot of time in Soho. I miss it myself.