We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Phillips Hotel?

Providence
2 posts
Save Topic
Le Phillips Hotel?

Anyone have anyinformation on this hotel. I plan on going with about 7 adults and we have booked 2 suites. I wanted to know if this is close to the strip of bars and nightclubs? Thanks

Cantley, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Phillips Hotel?

Hey Tonyri,

Yes The Square Phillips is a great choice! You're right slap in the middle of downtown Montreal, close to the shopping and nightlife. A little further away to the West, you have Crescent street. Depending if it's a colder evening, you may want to take a cab, but it's walkable distance (20 minutes I'd say).

This is a fairly newer hotel, and all suites; you'll be comfortable. You've done a great choice!

Level Contributor
87 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Phillips Hotel?

Meeoww or anybody,

Any idea how far this hotel is from the Palais des Congres de Montreal (Montreal Convention Center)? After reading the reviews of Le Square Phillips, I am also thinking of staying here? But I do need to be close to the Convention Center. I will be in town for a conference. Thanks.

Montreal,Qc
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Phillips Hotel?

quick reply.

greetings from downtowwn Montreal

If you like to walk..cut through the st patrick's church stay to your left and you are almost there..a good 7 minute walk.

not far from stripclub super contact and super sexe and one more near jean coutu forget name..a good 5 minute walk from your hotel to st catherine facing the bay go right the two clubs are in front of eaton center near restaurant Guido and Angelina.