We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Du Fort vs Novotel Montreal Centre

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Du Fort vs Novotel Montreal Centre

Hello all

May I know which hotel better location for shopping and close Metro Station and Central Train Station, and safe area too?

Nearly there, train booked now, only ready to book the hotel now

Merci

lulu

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
225 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Du Fort vs Novotel Montreal Centre

the 2 are about 3 or 4 streets apart but novotel is a little better fot shopping the only thing I know is that a tourist told me that hotel du fort was very good for the price and 2 streets away from metro and so is novotel the metro brings you to central station at bonaventure or take a bus on René levesque if nobody can tell you more just toss a coin

2. Re: Hotel Du Fort vs Novotel Montreal Centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, March 10, 2010