We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip suggestions from Toronto To Montreal and Quebic city

New York
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Trip suggestions from Toronto To Montreal and Quebic city

Hi all,

Me and my 2 other single friends are planning a trip from toronto to montreal and then Quebic city.

Just to let you know, we are three single guys age 25- 28 and planning a fun trip, not much of a touristy stuff we are planning to stay, 2 days in montreal and 3 days in quebic city. I have few questions and appreciate your comments and advise on that.

* What will be the best way other then flying to get to montreal from toronto?

* What are our options to get to Quebic city by road from montreal (bus, train or car)?

* Do we need a car for our trip even if we stay in downtown montreal and downtown quebic and what about the parking?

* Good cheap hotels?

* Good single scene?

* Things to do?

Thanks in advance looking forward for your reply.

Montreal Scooter Rentals and Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Gear Rentals, City Tours, Private Tours, Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
Spade & Palacio Non-Touristy Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Beer Tastings & Tours, Food Tours, Bike Tours
Dyad
Sightseeing Tours, Gear Rentals, Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
ornithorynx@canada.c...
Level Contributor
887 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Trip suggestions from Toronto To Montreal and Quebic city

LOL Luv. Actually, I don't think that my toronto friends would hit a gay bar either. Even less likely for the folks in the Western provinces (except BC of course, our "California").

New York
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Trip suggestions from Toronto To Montreal and Quebic city

lolz,

Well I am not a homophobic person but just like to go to straight bars/clubs and lounges no matter how many girls chilling at a gay bar. But some one else told me the exact same thing to hit gay bars for hot chickas but I asked myself? What in a earth would girls think of me in a gay club? It's too obvious and needy and may not work. But I bet there are other nice places in Montreal for meeting interesting girls, personaly, I like walking on the street (believe me), hitting a public park or sipping fav coffee and then I see if there are some nice, interesting ladies around and if that does not work then ofcourse hit a nice, cozy bar/lounge or club.

Hoboken NJ
Level Contributor
304 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Trip suggestions from Toronto To Montreal and Quebic city

Freddie: You and your friends should have no problems meeting beautiful gals in Montreal especially in the bar and resto industry. The hostesses and waitstaff at some of the restaurants on St Laurent look like runway models and that beautiful French-Canadian accent is icing on the cake. As for the gay clubs those gals are there to let off steam and not really in search of men, and of course the dancers love having all of the gals to themselves anyway. Enjoy!

Orni: Love the comparison of BC to CA...just hope there are no "girly men" there or we will have to send Ahnuld there to "terminate" them..LOL!

Norwalk,CT
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Trip suggestions from Toronto To Montreal and Quebic city

Hey Freddie:

me and a Bud go to Montreal often. My favorite place is Salsatheque (?). I am part cuban so i really dig the music, but man I tell ya the women are &*^%$ fine. Its a great place to party and if you read some of the other posts everyone has identified great places to eat, drink and dance. The people that participate in this are very knowledgeable and give you the real deal. Sit in an outdoor and check out the eye candy man.

Norwalk,CT
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Trip suggestions from Toronto To Montreal and Quebic city

meant to write...sit at an outdoor cafe