We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strip Clubs

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Enlgand
2 posts
Save Topic
Strip Clubs

Where are good strip clubs to go to? Which female clubs are most welcoming of women patrons? And which male strip clubs are not totally gay-centric and therefore welcoming to women?

Montreal
Level Contributor
324 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Strip Clubs

The most popular male strip club in Montreal is 281. Other female strip clubs allow women inside since they say it's "hot"! I do not think that you should have a problem going to any strip club.

Hoboken NJ
Level Contributor
304 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Strip Clubs

Club 281 is a certainly a good place to begin. The gay-centric strip clubs do have "Ladies Night" I know that for CAMPUS it is Sunday and STOCK is Wednesday. Enjoy!

Burlington, VT
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Strip Clubs

I swear, I am NOT the official cheerleader for 281...I just sound like it. Get there early - it opens at 8pm - or you will wait in line for awhile.....Like 8 bucks to get in...be sure to tip your waiter for good service; you do have to have a drink in front of you (alcohol or not) - or they will remind you of all the girls waiting to get in. Plenty of dancers and really someone for everyone in my opinion. If you've been to this kind of club before disregard the next sentence, if not, some helpful advice: be respectful - we witnessed a very drunk American girl waving her piddly 2 dollar tip around like it was a 20, teasing (completely pissing off!) the dancer.....Plenty to see, so to speak - not just a rip your clothes off kind of place. My girlfirends and I go up for birthdays, bachelorette parties....just a weekend getaway:) It's worth the 2 hour drive from Vermont. Have fun!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Strip Clubs

No problem for the strippers now that the $2 is no longer a bill but a coin. Not easy to put those in a G-string.

Burlington, VT
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Strip Clubs

I meant 2 bucks US (apparently she wasn't aware of the exchange rate - that we're practically at par and two american singles don't amount to much anymore north of the border)......and FYI, you can't tip into a g-string when there aren't any :) Works a little different at 281.....