We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hot/Hip Place on a Thursday night???

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Topic
Hot/Hip Place on a Thursday night???

I have most of the time set for my time up there except for the day I arrive and want to know were should I go to party on a Thursday night??????

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hot/Hip Place on a Thursday night???

Thursday night is more of a after work drinks night and most clubs aren't really open, especially at the end of August. Even if you do go to a club on Thursday over here, it will probably be empty. (this is not Sobe, Monty lol)

That being said, get your butt to 5 a 7 (what we Montrealers call happy hour). Cafe des Eclusiers in the Old Port is a new hot and hip place that all of Montreal's jet set crowd is flocking too however this is depending on the weather. Or else the best place to be on a Thursday is definitely Crescent st, they are known for their after work drinks!

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hot/Hip Place on a Thursday night???

I arrive at 5 barring delays. Hopefully something is open.

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hot/Hip Place on a Thursday night???

Hey Monty, you should try Buona Notte on Saturday, what a blast I had tonite. Reserve in advance though for the 10:30 seating!

Heres some pics from my Birthday party if you guys wanna view them :)

http://photos.yahoo.com/audreypt2005 (Audrey's 25th Birthday party)

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hot/Hip Place on a Thursday night???

Happy Belated BD!!!! I might, looking for din din first then dancing, leaning towards 1234 on Sat night.

Montreal
Level Contributor
324 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hot/Hip Place on a Thursday night???

AB: Happy Birthday! All The Best!

Monty: I love 1234, good choice!

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hot/Hip Place on a Thursday night???

Thanks C! what would you do on Friday then? I like upscale places. 737 worth it?

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hot/Hip Place on a Thursday night???

No Monty, I know you, you will probably hate it and since I know how old you are.......you might think ud be robbing the cradle lol

Go to St Laurent!!!!!

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hot/Hip Place on a Thursday night???

Oh no, teenie bopper 18-21 yo? Hey dont make me out to be an old man! I can still wear out a rug in more ways than one! LOL

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hot/Hip Place on a Thursday night???

Monty I never said you are old!!!! OR look old for that matter.....its just that 737 is more of a 21-25 year old club. (or younger sometimes)

You'll enjoy it on St Laurent (have I stressed it enough)

Did you hear about the tropical storm (of course you did) you will be missing it by being here!

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Hot/Hip Place on a Thursday night???

Thanks Audrey, you are so sweet. Yes Missing the storm YAYAhhh! Can't wait for the cool weather I will sleep nakid outside and freeze me loins. J/K