We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Welcome Back AudreyBella !

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hoboken NJ
Level Contributor
304 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Welcome Back AudreyBella !

AB: Hope you had a great vacation in SoBe :) Glad you are back to tackle these tough questions from US bachelors and the hip hoppers.

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Welcome Back AudreyBella !

Ok my friends, I have spent alllll morning getting this site reading for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy because I have a pleasure of sharing them with you.

http://photos.yahoo.com/audreypt2005

Boston and...
Level Contributor
3,720 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Welcome Back AudreyBella !

Hey, Audreybella - Good to have you back, and thanks for all the work of posting 245 photos -- including titles and even commentary. You sure lived up to your promises! I'd say I hope you had time to have fun, too, but the suntan/burn, Mustang Sally and popsicle drink testify that you did.

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Welcome Back AudreyBella !

I cried on the plane when it took off Firewind, I loved it soooo much. I got a call for a job down there actually but I have to see what they have to offer. I just hate winter so much.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Welcome Back AudreyBella !

AB, No Prob! Glad you had a great stay in ma HooD! LOL Came back as a lobster huh?!

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Welcome Back AudreyBella !

Monty, its hard talking to you since I know that you are in the Sunshine state!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh

By the way, thougth about you every time I walked by Amika. Checked out Mansion, pretty good club and Sky bar was fun.

Yes as a lobster alright!!!!You should see my forehead, peeling like a potato, i cant help but touch it and i know i shouldnt...its like whenyou have chicken pox u know u shouldnt scratch but you cant help it.

So its almost time for you to be in MY hood eh!

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Welcome Back AudreyBella !

YEp! Cant wait to see how the other half lives!!!! LOL