We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat from Quebec to Montreal?

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Boat from Quebec to Montreal?

Is there a passenger boat that runs from Quebec to Montreal in early September? We're looking for something that makes the trip in one day, not an overnight cruise.

Mont Tremblant...
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat from Quebec to Montreal?

Well there is one company that does that, AML, but I have never been able to find if they do it from both directions, having always seen the offers from Montréal to Québec City and a return by bus included.

Is it a good option though? That is very debatable as it takes almost a full day to do and you are in the middle of the Plain of Saint-Lawrence so it can be more charming than by the roads but still nothing to write home about. My mother dit it once and was kind of fidgety at the end.

In fact I am writing all of that just to the benifit of other members that might do searches since those cruise are just from early July to mid August, not in September as you wished Aussitraveller.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
762 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat from Quebec to Montreal?

Seems like it would be a waste of a day unless you really like being on a boat...

3. Re: Boat from Quebec to Montreal?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, May 27, 2015