We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charlottetown in November

Wolfville, Canada
Level Contributor
63 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Charlottetown in November

My husband and I are travelling to PEI and staying in Charlottetown Nov 14-16. I know this is a slow time for PEI tourism, but any advice on things to do? We like food (will probably go to Sims one night), theatre, and shopping (normally this list would include pubs and outdoor adventures- but I am 6 months pregnant, so our list is a little more limited this time :)

Thanks!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
769 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Charlottetown in November

Just check the weather before you can go, it can be quite brisk at the time of year.....as for stuff to do, much of the touristy stuff in Charlottetown will still be open.....outside of the C-Town, that will be a different story....

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
59,768 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Charlottetown in November

John McDermott is singing at the Confederation Centre on the evening of the 16th. Maybe too late for you if you're not staying the night of the 16th.

charlottetownfestival.com/en/153-John-McDerm…

I'm not sure about opening hours in November but have a look to see if Peak's Wharf interests you. (historic area and shops.)

Province House would be something to do indoors, guided tours if that appeals.

Wolfville, Canada
Level Contributor
63 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Charlottetown in November

Thank you for the suggestions!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
769 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Charlottetown in November

You're welcome!

West Chester...
Level Contributor
435 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Charlottetown in November

Try Lot 30 fantastic food, have been to it the last 3 years and really enjoyed the food. On the expensive side but worth it for that special place.

http://lot30restaurant.ca/#/home/

Wolfville, Canada
Level Contributor
63 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Charlottetown in November

We have tried Lot 30 once before and were disappointed with the service; however, considering all of the outstanding reviews I think that it is probably worth a second chance! Thanks for the advice!

Montague, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Charlottetown in November

If you haven't tried the food at Terre Rouge, it's definitely worth checking out :)

http://terrerougepei.com/

I've also heard that the restaurant at the Holman Grand Hotel is really good, but haven't tried it myself. It's called the Redwater Rustic Grillé.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

8. Re: Charlottetown in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 07, 2014