We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

house rental agent for PEI

Which Charlottetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
66 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
house rental agent for PEI

My family is planning a family reunion on PEI for next summer and I am looking for a knowledgeable and reliable rental agent. I am looking for either one large house, or two small ones close togehter, in the Cavendish/North Rustico area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Halifax
Level Contributor
221 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: house rental agent for PEI

Any particular reason you want to go through an agent? There are lots of good places to look yourself, that's all. I can understand if you want someone to preview the property I guess.

You can check www.gentleisland.com or VRBO for rental properties.

Maybe 2 cottages would be all you need? Many have full kitchens and bathrooms, and several bedrooms. Shaw's in Brackley Beach is also great, www.shawshotel.ca - about 15 minutes from Cavendish/Rustico area. Shaw's has cottages of different sizes, as well as hotel style rooms in the inn.

There is a nice looking house and a suite in New Glasgow. Not the cheapest in the area, but it looks very nice from the outside: www.glasgowvista.com

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
66 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: house rental agent for PEI

Thanks, I will look at your recommendations. Am also looking at Dalvay by the Sea, they seem also to have both cottages and Inn rooms.

Darnley PEI
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: house rental agent for PEI

HI...We have three cottages all on the waterfront at Darnley..It might be just what you need...lots of decks and space for the kids...Check our website and let us know...

www.theshoresatdarnley.com

4. Re: house rental agent for PEI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, October 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Charlottetown