We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best beach front camground

Montreal, Quebec...
1 post
Save Topic
best beach front camground

hello, we are planning a trip to PEI 2nd week of july from Montreal.

we have a few campgrounds we think or seem good.

Would love your feedback.

We are looking for the best sandy beach, beach front camp site, quiet at night, kids friendly. and we are camping in a tent.

our favorites so far are : cedar dunes provincial park, crystal beach campground, jacques cartier provincial park, campbells cove campground and red point provincial park.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
191 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best beach front camground

I'm not sure if this campground is in the area of PEI you are looking to visit but Twin Shores Campground near Kensington PEI is a large campground on a beautiful stretch of beach. It is very family friendly and quiet. This is a very busy campground and you would need to book well in advance of your trip. I would suggest that you not book a site across the street from the main store/office etc. You definitely would want to be on the beach side of the property. twinshores.com

Sorry, I can't comment on any of the parks you mentioned.

2. Re: best beach front camground

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 13, 2014