We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling with children

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Travelling with children

Hi ,

We will be travelling with a 3 year old and 2 older children. How are the cottages that can be rented on PEI. We do not want a very expensive one as we would like to stay there for a few days. We have seen some under a $100, some even lower than that while browsing online. Are these good places to stay as the price for these seem really good.

Thanks

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
508 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling with children

Hi - my husband and I have been coming to PEI for 12 years. We have a 2 year old now. We always stay at Brackley Beach - York Bay Place - and love it. The Cavendish area is also great for kids. There are fine cottages available in the $100 range. Water views, pools, extra bedrooms, amenities like wifi will run you more.

Enjoy your trip!

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
17,904 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling with children

If you are looking at renting a private cottage, all the ones listed on the official PEI tourism website are registered with the tourism department.

http://www.tourismpei.com/pei-cottages

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelling with children

Thanks for your responses. ! I will check these out.

Highlas

4. Re: Travelling with children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 22, 2013